FAPESP Support of Research Infrastructure aims at the recovery and modernization of collections and other facilities of research institutions in the State of São Paulo in order to contribute for the improvement of research activities. The projects are developed under the responsibility of a Principal Investigator, associated with higher education or research institutions in the State of São Paulo. The selection is through a peer-reviewing system.
- Research Infrastructure - General Infrastructure
- Research Infrastructure Program
- Research Infrastructure - Chemical Residues
- Infrastructure for Research Equipment
- Institutional Research Infrastructure - Technical Reserve
- Support for Research Books Acquisition (FAPLivros)
- Museums, Depositary Centers of Information and Documents and Biological Collections